Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Surprising Heartburn Remedy

I don't often get heartburn, but when I do it's like there is a fire going on inside me...

I had horrible heartburn on Sunday.  I mean just awful.  And at the same time I had a craving for dill pickles.

I just so happened to have bought a gallon size jar of JUMBO dill pickles at the store on Saturday because I needed the jar. 
 

So I got to munching.

And ya know what.... in about 5 minutes my heartburn was gone.

Then, I had heartburn again LAST night while I was at the gym working out.  (If you have ever done a Kayla Itsines BBG workout you know that heartburn is the last thing you need to get!)  I got home, ate a pickle and 5-10 minutes later, my heartburn is gone!   

So I did a little research, and some to find out some sources say that vinegar is a home remedy for heartburn....and what is the primary ingredient needed to pickle pickles....?  VINEGAR. 

Now, I don't know if this worked so fast for me because the pickles I had were GIGANTIC and had more juice in them or not....I'm just saying it worked. 

It's a win win.  I have an excuse to eat a pickle....and my heart burn goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment